Alumni Life Design Experience course fees:
- $0 for alumni who have graduated in the last 12 months.
- $50 for alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years.
- $100 for all other alumni.
What’s next for your career? Let’s make a plan.
The Johns Hopkins Alumni Association and Johns Hopkins Center for Integrative Learning & Life Design are working with the career design experts to bring you the clarity and confidence you need to create a fulfilling career. We are thrilled to be on this journey with you and will support you every step of the way as you design the next chapters of your career and life.
The Alumni Life Design Experience supports members of our Hopkins community at a time in their lives when they are ready for change. Regardless of your age, background or current situation, the Alumni Life Design Experience will give you the clarity you need to take that next step toward fulfillment in your career.
The Alumni Career Design Experience will inspire you to:
- Be curious
- Try stuff
- Reframe challenges and problems
- Embrace the process
- Ask for help and support
- Encourage others to succeed
We are here to help you identify your interests, reestablish or revisit your goals, and document your progress.
It’s a perfect fit if you:
- Want more balance, growth, or impact from your career
- Feel bored, burned out, under-appreciated, or not using your strengths at work
- Wonder how your skills and experience translate to other career paths
- Will transition to a new phase of life and want to reinvent your career
With the course, you will:
- Have assignments that fit your schedule
- Spend about 3 hours per week learning career design principles, exploring career resources, and completing insightful exercises
- Participate in weekly team working sessions
- Gain new perspectives and actionable feedback from fellow alumni
- Activate and grow your network
- Crowdsource ideas, resources, and connections from your supporters, fellow alumni, and the broader Alumni Life Design Experience network.